Saturday, October 3, 2009

my husband

matthew, I love you so very much. You are the strongest man that I know. You have been there for me, fighting for me for so long, before we dated you were a prayer warrior fro me when I did not have the strength. You were there with me on our wedding, singing to me and promising me forever. You were there for me when we found out we were pregnant and I cried all night. You were there for me every minute of my pregnancy. You were there for me for 12 hours straight through the labor and delivery of our first born son. And you have been there for me ever since. The hard nights and frustrated moments. You have been there/are there for me in the moments I don't even know who I am. You hold me, love me, trust me, call me out, encourage me, challenge me, and overall you, Matthew Nice, have made me the most blessed woman in the whole world. I love your my prince charming. I love you forever and ever! I am so excited to spend forever by your side, hand in hand....

No comments:

Post a Comment