Saturday, January 2, 2010

still hurts

Time has passed. It hurts still. But it does not always hurt sometimes I feel happy, usually at work. At home I feel like matt and I are always at odds. Difference is all I see. I can no longer see our similarities all I see are differences. It is sadness. The enemy is attacking me greatly during this time, with thoughts that we are too different that we made a mistake. That I cannot do this, I don't want to work this hard. That I am still alone. that Matt does not love me. That he is interested in someone else more. These thoughts burden me deeply and cause me to be angry on the inside. There is so much power that the enemy can take when I don't surrender my all perfect, terrible, and lonely to God. And allow him to bring me healing and trust in his word to bring me truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment