Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Big Brother

Hey there my little man. Wow your a year in a half..already. Gosh time goes by so quickly. I know that I did not get to see you grow and learn and change but your friends down here (like Nay Nay and your cousin Grayson) are growing so quickly! I can see them learning so fast; I can imagine what seeing you grow would be like! I am so proud of you! I was looking at your pictures today again. How gorgeous you are. I am still amazed at how your daddy and I could have been blessed with such a stunning child. It is funny because I thought that I saw everything about your lovely face, hands and feet when you were born but looking at those pictures I can see things I never saw before. You had a single freckle under your left eye. And you had short eyelashes (sorry about that). Your hands were the only chubby part on your body with little double dimples everywhere. I can't wait to see you little one. I can't wait to be in Heaven and have you in my arms again. Whatever size you are! I can't wait for God to proudly show me all your wonderful accomplishments! Oh my little monkey...mommy loves you. Heart and soul.

So... daddy and I have some exciting news for you! You're gonna be a BIG BROTHER!! Yay! I am sure that you are already a wonderful big brother up there! And I am already so very proud of you. I wish you were here to feel the new baby when he/she kicks and hear their heartbeat...awh... how beautifully sweet. But I do believe that you have had a sneak peek. I bet you already know if it is a boy or girl (I am a bit jealous!) I wonder if God has told you secrets of the future! How delightful. My little monkey a part of our future forever! I am so thankful for you! Almost 12 weeks old. The baby looks kind of like a 2" alien right now. Haha. It is a good thing that it has a while to go. Alien babies might not be as welcomed into our crazy world. You were an alien baby too...two plus years ago! I have talked about you a lot over the last few weeks. Have I told you how much I love and adore you Joshua. I do.

Well, here we are again; the brink of goodbyes. I know there is no such thing now...but I always feel a little sorrow when I set this down. Thinking about you often and loving you always.

-Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment